Are you an Early Years and KS1 Leader looking for a new role within a small supportive team? Do you want to make a positive impact to young people’s lives?
We’re looking for a passionate Early Years and KS1 Leader to join our team at Co-op Academy Parkland from September 2022 (or earlier if possible)
As an Early Years and KS1 Leader, you will lead and manage pupil development and educational progress within EYFS and KS1 including leading staff and curriculum. You will also support other colleagues in developing the skills and behaviours that safeguard and promote good outcomes for children.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours. How and why you do things matters greatly to us, as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and demonstrate ambition and integrity.
The role offers the successful candidate a challenge that will be both rewarding and fulfilling, with the support to achieve your own personal career goals and aspirations, whilst demonstrating a real commitment to the Co-op values and principles.
Salary: MPS/UPS & TLR 2a (£2873) + Amazing benefits
Co-op Academy Parkland is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all of its pupils. As part of the Co-op Academies Trust you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful partnership of schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
What our team does really counts and we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. We care and do what matters most!
- Supportive Senior Team and colleagues with a friendly culture
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine and eye tests with money towards glasses
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Commitment to developing your continuing professional development
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
If you believe in our values and have experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Further information about the school and role please visit our website: and for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: https://www.coopacademies.co.uk/
Visits to the school are usually strongly welcomed and will follow our covid risk assessment, please contact Denise Emptage, Business Manager on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 611512
Closing date for applications – 26th April 2022 – 9am
Interviews – TBC
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply today! The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PART A and PART B application forms attached on our website and email back to email@example.com before the deadline above.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Denise Emptage, Business Manager