Community Support Interpreter
- Term Time only plus 5 days
- Salary range - C1 - £7,759 - £8,509 (actual salary)
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - September 28, 2018
C1 – £7,759 – £8,509 (actual salary)
16 hours, preferably 4 mornings a week
Term Time only plus 5 days
We are seeking to appoint a Community Support Interpreter to provide support for Roma students both in the Academy and in liaison with families.
The successful applicant can expect:
- Outstanding professional support
- Opportunities for career development
- An Academy with a burgeoning reputation for improvement
- The support of a forward-looking and values-driven Academies Trust
- A vibrant and dynamic student body which deserves the very best in teaching and support
The successful candidate will be joining us at our most exciting time and will play a substantial role in building on our vision for continued future success.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further details and application forms can be found on the Academy’s website www.cal.coop or by contacting Dianne Singleton at email@example.com. This is also the email address to which completed applications should be submitted.
Closing Date: 12.00 p.m. Friday 28th September 2018.