POST TITLE: Cleaning Assistant
SALARY: £9.30 per hour
RESPONSIBLE TO: Cleaning Supervisors
HOURS (FIXED TERM TO THE END OF JULY 2021): 15 hours per week 3.30pm to 6.30pm. Term time plus 4 weeks.
Main responsibilities and tasks
To undertake cleaning duties to maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the Academy, as directed.
- Undertake cleaning of allocated areas in lines with specified standards as directed.
- Operate/use domestic and industrial cleaning equipment and materials, following appropriate training.
- Store allocated equipment and materials safely and securely.
- Perform duties in line with health and safety regulations (COSHH) and take action where hazards are identified, report serious hazards to the line manager immediately.
- Collect and dispose of waste.
- Refill and replace soap, towels and other materials.
- Undertake specialised cleaning programmes during school closures or other designated periods.
- Any other duties appropriate to the post.
How to apply
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PART A and PART B application forms attached below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note we can not accept CV’s.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
If you want to find out more about this role you can speak to Mr. Dryer.
email@example.com or 01782 882300.
All completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.