Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we are recuiting part time Cleaners to provide an efficient, effective, proactive and comprehensive cleaning service.
- You’ll ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of all legacy buildings outside of the PFI contract including, regular cleaning of touch points and toilets.
- You’ll undertake all aspects of cleaning / tidying and operate machinery where necessary and ensure a safe environment for students, staff and other users of legacy buildings.
- You’ll undertake all aspects of cleaning, including using machinery, checking stock levels, and using chemicals in line with COSHH legislation whilst using methods and frequencies in line with requirements of cleaning specifications and safe working practices.
- You’ll complete routine administrative and finance duties in relation to the role, eg raising purchase orders for approval by the budget holder.
- You’ll have successful working practices in cleaning and experience of using general cleaning equipment, e.g. vacuums and carpet cleaners .You’ll be self-motivated, resilient and be flexible. You’ll also be able to work evenings and weekends if required.
During Term time period: 6.30am to 8.00am OR, 3.00pm to 4.30pm
During School Closure period : 8.00am to 9.30am
INTERESTED? For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Grange
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Closing Date: midnight on Sunday 13 June 2021
Recruitment Selection Date: to be confirmed
For further information, please contact Human Resources by email at: email@example.com