Do you want to join a vibrant team making a difference to young people’s lives? Would you like to work for an Academy Trust which has a strong culture and lives by its values?
We’re looking for 2 Class Teachers (Y1 & Y5) to join our team for 1 year!
As a Year 1 or Year 5 Class Teacher you will provide a rich and varied curriculum and will support the academy in implementing and delivering an appropriately broad, balanced, rich and varied curriculum for students, to improve the outcomes for all. You will effectively monitor pupil achievement, be responsible for general administrative class duties, and maintain good educational ethos.
At the top of your game, you’ll have successful experience of teaching at KS1 or KS2, collaborate effectively with other adults and work constructively as part of a team. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to use initiative, work independently and stay organised.
We’re looking for a teacher who is passionate about working with children and young people, with the vision and energy to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
Co-op Academy Parkland is an exciting and dynamic workplace which offers an exceptional learning experience to all of its pupils. As part of the Co-op Academies Trust you will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation, which strives for excellence in all it does in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for its pupils. The Trust is a successful partnership of schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer a successful candidate a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
What our team does really counts and we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. We care and do what matters most!
- Supportive Senior Team and colleagues with a friendly culture
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine and eye tests with money towards glasses
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Travel season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Commitment to developing your continuing professional development
We require all team members to live and breathe our core values, and be passionate about offering an outstanding education to children in our academy whilst also building character strengths to give them the best start in their journey. The right candidate will become a valuable member of the Parkland community.
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe in our values and have experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 21st June – 3pm
Interviews will take place: TBC
How to apply
Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms and email them back to email@example.com
For further information about Co-op Academy Parkland please visit our website or for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: www.coopacademies.co.uk
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Please download PartA and PartB applications below and email to:
Denise Emptage, business manager: firstname.lastname@example.org