Do you want to work in a role which adds value and impacts the lives of young people? Looking to work in a friendly small team?
We’re looking for a Class Teacher to join our team!
As a Class Teacher you will facilitate and encourage a learning experience which enables students to achieve their potential.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours. How and why you do things matters greatly to us, as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and demonstrate ambition and integrity.
Beckfield is a school which is at the heart of the community. We are 20 minutes from Leeds City Centre or just 15 minutes from Bradford. Come and join our amazing team!
What our team does really counts. And we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work.
Benefits working for the Co-op Academies Trust include:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- A fantastic school of wonderful children ready and eager to learn
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine, eye checks and money towards glasses
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
Further information about the school and role please visit our website: https://beckfield.coopacademies.co.uk/ and for further information about Co-op Academies Trust please visit the Trust website here: https://www.coopacademies.co.uk/
If you would like to talk about this role further, please contact Mobasher Mir by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Closing date for applications – Monday 25th April 9am
Interviews – TBC
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply today! The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PART A and PART B application forms attached on our website below and email back to email@example.com before the deadline above.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Mobasher Mir - Business Manager