Co-op Academy Woodlands is a large primary school situated in East Leeds and forms part of the 25 schools in the Co-op Academies Trust. Woodlands is an inspiring place to work and learn and as part of the Co-op Academies Trust, aims to secure excellence in all aspects of its work.
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and inspirational Classroom Teacher who will deliver an exceptional learning experience for all pupils. A passion for teaching and a strong commitment to developing young people in order to achieve their potential is essential.
As a Classroom Teacher at Co-op Academy Woodlands, the colleague appointed will join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities in which it sits. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2018), joining a highly motivated and forward-thinking staff team and contributing to our next level of successful development.
We are looking for Teachers who are:
- Passionate about working with children and young people as part of a successful team
- An excellent classroom practitioner, who is reflective and is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning
- Possessing of energy and enthusiasm and committed to enable every child to be successful
- Committed to the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour and to continuous school improvement
- Open to challenge and has the determination to make a difference
- Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Committed to their own personal professional development. Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher
- Supportive of partnerships with parents, governors and the community
- Naturally positive with the vision and energy to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace new ideas
- Good/outstanding practitioners with the ability to secure excellent progress and attainment by exciting and inspiring learners
- Ambitious and enthusiastic professionals willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and learning trust. NQTs are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to be fully involved in the shaping of our dynamic academies and their curriculum.
- A supportive governing body
- Creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- An environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged
- A dedicated, skilled and talented leadership team
- Valuable support system from a strong and growing network of partner schools
- The opportunity to work under the ethics and values of our sponsor, the Co-operative Group
- Co-operative Academies Trust benefits package including discount gym memberships & leisure offers, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, Co-op Credit Union, season ticket & rental deposit loans, cash-back healthcare scheme and co-operative discount offers
- Excellent professional development opportunities from colleagues and other schools within the Co-operative Academy Trust, who all share the same aim, to provide all children with an excellent broad and balanced curriculum
- Tailored support to develop, which includes, continuing professional development through differentiated training, through locality partnership links and through other well-established training links. Development ranges from initial training support, through to leadership programmes
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting the Academy website:
Completed application forms should be sent to Dawn Rough, School business Manager on Dawn.Rough@coopacademies.co.uk
Co-op Academy Woodlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service and a medical declaration.
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Closing date: Wednesday 16th June 2021, 5pm
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd June 2021
Dawn Rough (school business manager): email@example.com