Class Teacher – Year 3
- Salary range - MPS/UPS
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - July 9, 2018
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher who is passionate about ensuring a high level of education for all children and can help us achieve high standards.
Co-op Academies Trust has five primary academies in Leeds. All are either full or growing rapidly. Four of the schools have been judged by Ofsted to be ‘good’.
The Trust’s sponsor is The Co-op, the largest mutual business in the country and an organisation renowned for its values and commitment to local communities. Our Trust adheres to national terms and conditions of service as well as offering many of the employee benefits provided to The Co-op’s staff. We are even willing to help with relocation costs for the right candidate.
We have a vacancy for a Class Teacher to start in September 2018 and would love colleagues with passion, energy and commitment to join us. We have a strong professional development programme and enjoy supporting colleagues. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The position is initially to teach in Year 3. This post would suit either a newly qualified or more experienced teacher.
We are looking for colleagues:
• who are excellent classroom practitioners and leaders, who are reflective and passionate about their job
• committed to their own personal professional development
• committed to cooperative values and principles, and to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
• an environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged
• valued support from a strong and growing network of partner schools, many in Leeds
• supportive and encouraging colleagues who make a real difference
• support from the largest cooperative business in the country
If you are interested in joining our expanding and forwarding looking Trust, please email your completed application form to email@example.com.
Please submit your application to us by 9am on Monday 9th July 2018.
If you would like any further information on the role or would like to arrange a visit please contact Suzy Zito (School Business Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 662363.
Interviews will take place Friday 13th July 2018.
“Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.”
For more information visit: https://jobs.leeds.gov.uk/teaching-primarynursery-mps-ups-co-op-academy-beckfield-class-teacher-year-3/28519.job