We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and inspirational KS2 teacher to join our team.
- You’ll consistently deliver effective lessons and good/outstanding pupil outcomes.
- You’ll secure and sustain a positive climate for learning and behaviour of pupils.
- You’ll promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- You’ll encourage pupils to interact and work cooperatively with others and engage, challenge, motivate and reinforce self-esteem with all pupils in activities.
- You’ll contribute to and participate in the development of a whole school approach to the development of the curriculum.
Visits to our Academy are strongly welcomed. Please contact our office at the school to arrange a date and time.
Closing date: Monday 14th June at 9am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 15th June
Interviews: Friday 18th June
Send completed application forms PART A and PART B for the attention of Catherine Brackenbury - Acting Head Teacher to: firstname.lastname@example.org