We’re looking for a temporary KS2 Class Teacher to start in September 2021.
This role is temporary to cover maternity leave until 31st August 2022. This position will be to teach in KS2.
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher who is passionate about ensuring a high level of education for all children and can help us achieve high standards.
We are looking for colleagues:
- who are excellent classroom practitioners and leaders, who are reflective and passionate about their job
- committed to their own personal professional development
- committed to cooperative values and principles, and to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
- an environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged
- valued support from a strong and growing network of partner schools, many in Leeds
- supportive and encouraging colleagues who make a real difference
- support from the largest cooperative business in the country
Closing Date: Friday 9th July 2021 12pm.
Co-op Academy Beckfield is responsible for safe recruitment and promotes the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and a number of other checks.
Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer, is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact Suzy Zito, Business Manager on 01274 662363 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return your application to this email address also.