Coop Academy Brownhill Academy is a large primary school situated in East Leeds and forms part of the Co-op Academies Trust.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, pioneering and motivated teacher who shares our belief in providing the highest standards of teaching and learning, to work at Co-op Academy Brownhill.
Brownhill is a happy and energetic school and is part of Co-op Academies Trust which received judgments of ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2014.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking staff team that is committed to improving the lives of its pupils.
● Innovative and flexible in your approach and quick to take on new initiatives
● Possessing energy and enthusiasm and committed to enabling every child to be successful
● Committed to the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour and to continuous school improvement
● An excellent classroom practitioner, who is reflective and is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning
● Someone who has the ability and dedication to making a real difference in the lives of children
● Someone who enjoys a challenge and has the determination to make a difference
● Committed to attaining high standards for all pupils
● Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
● Committed to your own personal professional development. Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher
● Supportive partnerships with parents, governors and the community
● Committed to providing young children with a curriculum full of purpose and experiences
If you have any queries about this vacancy please contact Natasha Browne on 01132489539
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged.
Please contact our School Business Leader, Natasha Browne, on 01132489539 to arrange a mutually convenient time.