We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and inspirational KS1 teacher to join our team at Co-op Academy Smithies Moor.
- You’ll consistently deliver effective lessons and good/outstanding pupil outcomes.
- You’ll secure and sustain a positive climate for learning and behaviour of pupils.
- You’ll promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom.
- You’ll encourage pupils to interact and work cooperatively with others and engage, challenge, motivate and reinforce self-esteem with all pupils in activities.
- You’ll contribute to and participate in the development of a whole school approach to the development of the curriculum.
Interested? For further information, check out the Advert and Job Description/Person Specification.
Please send your application to Catherine Brackenbury, acting Headteacher at email@example.com by 9th July at 9am.