We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and hard-working Careers Adviser to be part of the College’s journey to becoming a truly outstanding establishment. They will have excellent communication skills, thrive on working as part of a team and be ready to meet new challenges. The ability to be flexible on occasions is essential
In return an excellent career and professional development offer is at the heart of the College’s commitment to you. In addition you will have the opportunity to link with other Cooperative Academies across the North West. Our core co-operative values define us.
Every member of staff follows our ‘Ways of Being’;
• Do what matters most • Be yourself, always • Show you care • Succeed together.
Employee benefits include:
• Local government pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work
• Co-operative credit union
• Health-care cash-back scheme
• Season ticket & rental deposit loans
• Discount on various Co-op branded products
For more information about Connell you can go to our website- www.connell.ac.uk.
Completed applications should be returned via email to Chris Butterfield, PA to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 22nd February 2021