Post: Care Club Supervisor (out of school hours club supervisor)
25 hours per week; permanent; whole year
Salary: Grade 5 SCP 6-9 (Full time salary £20043 – £21269) Actual Salary £13542 – £14371
Would you like to work within a vibrant primary academy, impacting positively on young people’s lives?
We’re looking for a Care Club Supervisor to join our team in September 2022!
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated person to join our fantastic team – someone who can lead the Small & Tall Care Club, offering exciting and wonderful experiences for our amazing children who attend.
How and why you do things matters greatly to us, as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and demonstrate ambition and integrity.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience working with early years children as well as older children
- Is a hardworking and dedicated practitioner; able to motivate and inspire children
- Is enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to ensuring the highest possible standards, supporting every child in their care to flourish
- Is willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
- Has a commitment to their own personal and professional development
- Works effectively in partnership with all stakeholders
- Is able to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Has a good sense of humour and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
- Takes responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
What our team does really counts. And we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. You are important to us!
We can offer :
- Being part of a professional, dedicated and friendly team
- A supportive wider school community
- A supportive leadership team
- Fantastic, enthusiastic and eager children who are ready and willing to learn
Being part of the Co-op Academies Trust with benefits which include:
- Local government pension scheme
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- Discount on various Co-op branded products
Our Values :
We have a strong culture which creates a positive working environment. We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Cooperating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
So, if you believe in our values we would love to hear from you!
We are offering tours with the Headteacher, with a chance for a chat.
Please contact the school office on 01782 470401 to book on one of these tours:
- Thursday 8th September at 9am
- Friday 9th September at 2pm
- Monday 12th September at 3:30pm
How to apply:
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply now. Please email your completed application form to Angela Dean at: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
If you have any further questions please contact Angela: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 19th September
Interview Dates: week beginning 3rd October
Co-op Academy Friarswood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org