Could you be our new Business Manager? You’ll join our team to help us meet our financial and operational objectives.
We’re a large inner-city primary academy, with co-operative values at the heart of everything we do.
Join us on our mission to empower children to shape their own future.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about delivering the very best for our children
- Is committed, hard-working and tenacious
- Has an enthusiastic, innovate approach to their work
- Wants to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those around them
- Is organised and methodical
- Is committed to inclusive values and equality, and believes in our Ways of Being Co-op
- Is motivated to deliver the highest standards for colleagues and children
What we offer:
- An effective and supportive team to work within
- A Effective, supportive and dynamic Leadership
- A modern building and incredible learning environment
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
If you have any questions or to submit your application form email: