Business Admin Support Officer
- Contract type - 37 hours per week (8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 4.00pm Friday) Term Time only + 10 days
- Salary range - FTE - £22,571 - £24,920 / Actual salary - £19,560 - £21,600 C1, SCP 12-17
- Location - Co-op Academy Oakwood
- Closing date - July 15, 2022
We’re looking for a Business Admin Support Officer to join our team at Co-op Academy Oakwood for 37 hours a week term time only!
A new exciting position has been created for a Business Admin Support Officer to join our small friendly team in Leeds LS8.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a quality front of house reception service but is expected to provide a flexible approach to all work whilst supporting the Senior Administrator and Business Manager in the day to day administration and financial support service to the academy.
To provide a high quality administrative support for the academy to both internal and external users.
The post holder will work under the direction of the Senior Administrator who will allocate your workload. The post holder will be expected to work within established procedures and guidelines and to prioritise day-to-day work, referring any matters outside to the Senior Administrator or Senior members of staff.
To provide prompt and effective information, advice and access to services provided by the academy to parents/carers, governors, community groups, members of the public and other agencies, dealing with requests for help and intervention, seeking guidance where necessary. Undertaking and promoting the academy to public and external agencies.
To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job as detailed by the Head of Academy or local governing body.
Salary: C1 SCP12 – 17 (£22,571 – £ 24,920 FTE) Actual Salary: £19,560 – £21,600
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm – Monday – Thursday & 8:30am – 4:00pm Friday – (37 hours per week)
Contract type: permanent, term time only + 10 days
What our team does really counts and we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. We care and do what matters most!
- Dedicated well-being colleagues who arrange team events and activities in school
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 20% Co-op discount and 10% from non branded products. Discount on Co-op services (insurance & legal)
- Free flu vaccine and eye tests with money towards glasses
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme offering advice to you and your family around legal, financial, health as well as free counselling
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Commitment to developing your continuing professional development
- Small friendly & supportive team
If you would like to talk about this role further, please contact email@example.com in the first instance.
Closing date for applications – Friday 15th July 2022 – 3PM
Interviews – to be confirmed
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply today! The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PART A and PART B application forms attached on our website below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline above.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, and the Childcare Disqualification Regulations are also applicable. Please contact us if you require further details of any of these requirements.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practises at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com before the closing deadline.