Are you a Behaviour Support Worker looking to share your passion within a fantastic secondary academy? Do you want to work for an Academy Trust which has a strong ethos and lives by its values?
If this sounds like you then this could be the role you are looking for…
We’re looking for a Behaviour Support Worker to join our team until July 2021
As a Behaviour Support Worker you will deliver behaviour support across the school working as part of the Student Support team. As well as implementing behaviour modification interventions specific to issues raised by the Student Support team or subject teachers with particular focus on students with emotional or mental health issues. While this post is full time (37 hours per week), we can be flexible and consider a part time role and/or job share instead. It is also a term time only post (full time. term time only starting salary of: £16,650).
At the top of your game, you’ll have great behaviours, strong organisational skills, the ability to collaborate effectively, and be able to work constructively as part of a team. How and why you do things matters greatly to us as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and be resilient.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is situated in Pudsey and is just 15 minutes from both Leeds and Bradford centre with places for 1250 students and 130 staff. The Academy has a very special ethos, which visitors continue to comment on. Equity and equality are key drivers for us in ensuring that all students have the opportunity to excel within a highly inclusive and supportive community
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
- Employee well-being committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
- Bi-weekly well-being team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
If you believe in our values and have experience for this role, we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are usually strongly welcomed but due to COVID-19 are unfortunately not possible. Please a virtual tour or the school here: https://youtu.be/bq7aJECZmTc and if you have any further questions please contact Jessica Poulter, HR Advisor: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd February, 9am
Interviews will take place on: TBC
How to apply
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached below and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com (HR Apprentice)