Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we’re looking for an Attendance Manager;
- You’ll lead strategies to raise attendance levels and reduce persistent absence.
- You’ll ensure the smooth operations of admissions and/or leavers.
- You’ll lead on all statutory functions in relation to prosecutions for non-attendance at school; Attendance Order Proceedings for children missing education (CME); Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) and child employment infringements.
- You’ll prepare documents for court around the prosecution of parents whose children do not attend school.
- You’ll advise colleagues on whole school attendance strategies, legal sanctions; and policy and procedure; in relation to school non-attendance.
You’ll be educated to NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (or have significant experience) including GCSE English and Maths (A – C) equivalent and have a commitment to own personal and professional development, including an up-to-date awareness of development of all aspects of the role. A driving licence is essential in this role as you will be required to drive a minibus (training driving the minibus will be provided to the right candidate).
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
Please find further information about us on our website:
To find out further information about the Co-op Academies Trust visit:
To find out further information about this role visit:
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to:
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 10 August 2021
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 11 August 2021
Recruitment selection date: Friday 13 August 2021
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
For further information, please contact Human Resources by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org