To start in September 2021.
We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Assistant Headteacher to join us at Co-op Academy Delius. We’re a high achieving and friendly academy, with two sites for pupils aged 2-11 years with a range of complex educational and medical needs. Our vision is to offer outstanding, inclusive, and enjoyable lifelong learning to our pupils, as well as supporting their families, our staff and the wider community.
As an Assistant Headteacher, we’ll look to you to help drive school improvements and make a real difference for our pupils. As well as possessing the right skills and experience, we’ll need you to have bags of enthusiasm, and the ability to really connect with our pupils and put their needs at the heart of everything you do.
We’re led by our Co-op values of self-help, self-responsibility, equality, equity, democracy and solidarity. We believe that there’s no place more important or fulfilling for people to apply those values than in an amazing academy like ours.
What you’ll do:
- help to provide an outstanding environment for our pupils and their families
- lead, inspire and develop our committed staff team
- work collaboratively with governors, multi-disciplinary colleagues and other partners
- drive school improvement, relishing the challenge of shaping our future
- lead on maintaining excellent standards in quality of education and the welfare of our staff and pupils
This role would suit people who have:
- a highly motivated, enthusiastic and solution-focused approach
- a good track record of raising standards and curriculum leadership
- a commitment to developing and providing high quality SEND teaching
- exceptional leadership skills with the ability to bring out the best in your team
- a passion for providing pupils with the best possible experience
Interested candidates are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are encouraged and have been arranged for Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 10am. To book a visit at this time or if you cannot make this time please contact Katy Whitehead on the below number. Alternatively you can email to book a visit at email@example.com or call 01274 666472.
Closing date for application: Monday 17th May 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 20th May 2021