Thank you for your interest in the role of Assistant Head Teacher – SEND and Inclusion.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional candidate to make a real difference in our academy. Co-op Academy Bebington is at an exciting stage of its development. We became part of the Co-op Academies Trust in April 2019 and as such we are fully committed to placing our Co-operative values and ‘Ways of Being’ at the forefront of our ambition to deliver outstanding provision for our community.
The current postholder leaves our school for a promoted post elsewhere. We pride ourselves on delivering an ambitious curriculum for all children, including those with additional needs. We incorporate a small Enhanced Resourced Provision for students with moderate learning difficulties and we also have an extensive student support department in order to better engage students who find school more challenging. The successful candidate will be instrumental in our future development and success as an academy.
Should you wish to arrange a visit before applying you will find our Academy calm and purposeful. Like all who visit us, you will notice how wonderful our pupils are, the positive team ethos amongst staff and how welcoming and friendly we are. To arrange a visit, please contact email@example.com
We are committed to improving outcomes for every student and this is encapsulated in our core professional purpose: “Shaping Exceptional Futures, which is underpinned by our 8 principles”:
● Placing our students at the heart of everything we do.
● Removing the barriers to learning so that all students and staff are provided with a vision of what they can be and supported to achieve that vision
● Embracing healthy living so that all are physically, emotionally and mentally enabled to excel and achieve their dreams
● Respecting everyone in the whole school and local community, so that we are recognised as a family school within an extended community, which supports and cares for each other
● Recognising and celebrating student achievement, academically, socially, physically, mentally and inclusively
● Encouraging everyone in the school community to excel and achieve, in whatever form that may take
● Providing our students with a spiritual vision for the future and the appropriate learning pathway
● Being relentless in our determination for each others’ success
For an informal chat about the role and the academy, please contact Catherine Kelly - Head Teacher via firstname.lastname@example.org