Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we’re looking for a full time Receptionist. Working as a member of the Administration team you’ll provide an efficient and professional administration service to the two Academies (Co-op Academy Grange, Co-op Academy Southfield) sharing one site.
As our Receptionist you’ll
- Manage the front desk, acting as a first point of contact for parents and visitors, ensuring a courteous, calm and friendly service, whilst ensuring compliance with safeguarding protocols.
- Be an effective member of the Administration Team
- Provide general administration duties as required, including reception duties, filing, post, word processing, telephone duties, input on a range of databases and other tasks within the scope of the pay grade.
- You’ll support with First Aid duties as required for students and staff
Educated to Maths and English Grade A-C or equivalent, you’ll have experience of working in a busy reception, ideally within a School environment and possess a Customer Service qualification. You’ll have the ability to respond professionally to diverse groups of people and present a positive image to callers and visitors. With excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, you’ll be a proficient user of and have the ability to carry out a range of tasks using Google, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel. You’ll ideally be first aid trained, or have a willingness to undertake this training.
For further detailed information regarding this opportunity please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-nine academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to:
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment.
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
Closing date: 9 am Thursday 26 May 2022
Co-op Academies Trust is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
If you have any queries, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.