- Contract type - Permanent. 37 hours per week. Term time only plus five training days
- Salary range - Level 2. New SCP 5-6 - Actual Salary range: £16,473pa - £16,802pa
- Location - Bradford - Co-op Academy Grange and Co-op Academy Southfield
- Closing date - November 2, 2020
(Core hours: 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 3.30pm Friday. A degree of flexibility is required in relation to the start/finish times to ensure the needs of the school are met)
Based within our Business team, we’re are looking for an Administrator you’ll provide an efficient administrative service to our two Academies (Co-op Academy Grange, Co-op Academy Southfield and the Pathfinder Vocational Centre).
You’ll be a great communicator and provide excellent customer service at all times as the first point of contact on our Reception liaising with parents, students and external visitors.
You’ll carry out a range of general administrative and clerical duties including:
- Reception duties, filing, post, word processing, telephone duties, input on a range of databases and other tasks within the scope of the pay grade
- Carrying out reprographic services, including scanning and liaison with photocopier suppliers as necessary
- Supporting on the student service desk, including liaison with parents, locker keys, uniform distribution and any other tasks relating to the well-being of students
- Undertake First Aid duties as required for students and staff
You’ll be proactive, resilient and possess excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and enjoy being part of a busy team. You’ll also be able to multi-task and have good attention to detail and possess good IT skills.
Educated to Maths and English Grade A-C or equivalent, you’ll have excellent attention to detail within a fast paced environment. You’ll be proactive, resilient and possess excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and enjoy being part of a busy team. You’ll be a proficient user of and have the ability to carry out a range of tasks using Google, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel. You’ll ideally be first aid trained, or have a willingness to undertake this training.
INTERESTED? For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor.
You’ll join a talented team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Southfield
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/continuing professional development
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We value variety and individual differences, and aim to create a culture, environment and practices at all levels which encompass acceptance, respect and inclusion. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
Closing Date: 8 am on Monday 2 November 2020
Visits to our Academy are usually strongly welcomed however due to COVID-19 are unfortunately not possible. Please find further information about us on our website:
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process.
To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: