(Co-op Academy Grange & Co-op Academy Southfield)
37 hrs pw. Term time plus five training days
(A degree of flexibility is required in relation to the start/finish times to ensure the needs of the school are met)
Based within our Business team, we’re are looking for an Administrator you’ll provide an efficient administrative service to our two Academies (Co-op Academy Grange, Co-op Academy Southfield and the Pathfinder Vocational Centre).
You’ll be a great communicator and provide excellent customer service at all times as the first point of contact on our Reception liaising with parents, students and external visitors.
You’ll carry out a range of general administrative and clerical duties including:
- Reception duties, filing, post, word processing, telephone duties, input on a range of databases and other tasks within the scope of the pay grade
- Carrying out reprographic services, including scanning and liaison with photocopier suppliers as necessary
- Supporting on the student service desk, including liaison with parents, locker keys, uniform distribution and any other tasks relating to the well-being of students
- Undertake First Aid duties as required for students and staff
You’ll be proactive, resilient and possess excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and enjoy being part of a busy team. You’ll also be able to multi-task and have good attention to detail and possess good IT skills.
Educated to Maths and English Grade A-C or equivalent, you’ll have excellent attention to detail within a fast-paced environment. You’ll be proactive, resilient and possess excellent interpersonal skills, well organised and enjoy being part of a busy team. You’ll be a proficient user of and have the ability to carry out a range of tasks using Google, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel. You’ll ideally be first aid trained, or have a willingness to undertake this training.
INTERESTED? For further information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Should you have any questions in regards to this role, or would like an informal discussion with the manager please contact Human Resources in the first instance via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: email@example.com
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-nine academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our ‘Requires Improvement’ school (Ofsted January 2019), joining a highly motivated and forward-thinking staff team and contributing to our next level of successful development. Ofsted has judged that the school has improved after much hard work from the staff and students over the past two and a half years. Co-op Academy Grange are already working hard and looking to improve on the feedback given in the recent report. You can read the full report here: http://www.southfieldgrange.org.uk/grange-ofsted. Get on board now because Co-op Academy Grange is back on track and going places. Following the merger with the Co-op Academies Trust, on 1 June 2019, this is such an exciting time to join us and make your mark on this journey.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership across Co-op Academy Grange
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
HR Team 01274 779662