- Contract type - Permanent, 20 hours per week term time only + 5 days (you will work 39 weeks of the year and have school holidays off)
- Salary range - A3 (SCP3 £18,562 - SCP4 £18,933 FTE) actual salary for 20 hours term time only = £8,543 - £8,714 + AMAZING benefits!
- Location - Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, LS28 5SG
- Closing date - January 4, 2022
Are you an Admin Assistant looking for a new part time opportunity in a small supportive team? Do you want to work for an Academy which has a strong ethos and lives by its values?
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our vibrant front office team!
As an Administrative Assistant you will assist with the visitor reception and Academy front office, answering telephone calls and undertaking various administrative tasks. This is a part time position for 4 hours in the morning, Monday to Friday. Working hours will ideally be 8:30am until 12:30pm – there may be some flexibility for the right candidate. You will be joining a lovely friendly team in the front office with the Office Manager and another Admin Assistant. This is an exciting brand new post!
20 hours per week, term time only + 5 days. Actual salary per year: £8,543 – £8,714. You will only work when school is open and have all the school holidays off. You will be paid the same amount each month as this is split over the year into equal instalments.
At the top of your game, you’ll have great behaviours, strong organisational skills, the ability to collaborate effectively, and be able to work constructively as part of a team. How and why you do things matters greatly to us as does your ability to use your initiative, work independently and be resilient.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is situated in Pudsey and just 15 minutes from both Leeds and Bradford centre with places for 1250 students and 135 staff. The Academy has a very special ethos, which visitors continue to comment on. Equity and equality are key drivers for us in ensuring that all students have the opportunity to excel within a highly inclusive and supportive community.
What our team does really counts. And we offer a wide range of benefits and rewards to recognise the part you play in our success. Whether they benefit your finances, your well-being, or your family, in or outside work. You are important to us!
- Dedicated well-being weeks at the end of each term and a well-being committee
- Supportive Academy Leadership Team
- ‘Community’ sessions once a week with free breakfast and 25 minutes to chat to colleagues
- Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
- Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
- Co-operative credit union
- Health-care cash-back scheme
- Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket and rental deposit loans
We follow the Co-op’s ‘Ways of Being’ which are:
- Succeed together – Cooperating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
- Be yourself, always – We bring our best self to the academy, so that we each contribute and respect others for doing the same. Of course, being yourself isn’t about excusing poor behaviours that contradict our other Ways of Being Co-op.
- Do what matters most – What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Show you care – We care about our Trust, our colleagues, our students, their parents, our Co-op and communities, now and for the future.
So, if you believe in our values we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed and will follow our Covid risk assessment measures. Please contact email@example.com or call 0113 2574115 and ask to speak to HR or the Principal’s PA. You can also view a virtual tour here: https://youtu.be/bq7aJECZmTc
If you have any further questions please contact Hebe & Jess in the HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 4th January – 9am
Interviews will take place on: TBC
How to apply
Let’s get the ball rolling, apply now. The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. Please complete PARTA and PARTB application forms attached below and email back to email@example.com
Co-op Academies Trust as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles.
The Trust is also committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnerships.
0113 257 4115