Academy HR Advisor
- Contract type - Permanent. Full time. 37 hours per week. All Year Round.
- Salary range - Scale S02, New SCP 26-28. Commencing salary: £30,451 pa.
- Location - Bradford - Co-op Academy Grange and Co-op Academy Southfield
- Closing date - February 22, 2021
Co-op Academy Grange and Co-op Academy Southfield
Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire we’re looking for a passionate and dedicated HR Advisor.
You’ll support the HR Manager in providing a high quality, operational HR service to Co-op Academy Southfield and Co-op Academy Grange and be the first point of contact for staff and manager queries on all HR matters and respond to HR and staffing issues. In the absence of the HR Manager you’ll line manage the Human Resources Team.
Working in a fast-paced environment, it is essential that you are working towards or completed Level 5 qualifications in Personnel e.g. CIPD qualified (or equivalent). You’ll have up-to-date awareness of HR matters, have a good understanding of employment law and HR good practice.
As well as possessing the right skills and experience, as a ‘people person’ we’ll need you to have bags of enthusiasm and you’ll be able to build strong working relationships with and influence others.
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-six academies in Leeds, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment
- Enthusiastic students who are keen to make good progress
- Welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development
“Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf”.
Closing Date: 8 am on Monday 22 February 2021
Recruitment selection date: to be confirmed, likely Monday 1 March 2021
Visits to our Academy are usually strongly welcomed however due to COVID-19 are unfortunately not possible.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B and email them to: