Juliet Caunt | Head of HR
Juliet joined Co-op Academies Trust in 2013, establishing the HR function and leading its development. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and brings over 25 years of HR experience to the role, having developed her career at Royal Mail and the Legal Aid Agency in a range of both specialist and generalist HR roles .
Juliet is responsible for:
- Providing strategic leadership and direction, and support to the Trust Board, CEO and Education Directors on HR matters
- Creating HR policies and procedures which bring together good educational and business HR practice, and drive forward the strategic aims of the Trust
- Leading the HR team, who work with academy leaders and provide HR support and advice to managers across the Trust
- Ensuring that the Trust has an effective working relationship with trade unions
- Facilitating the HR due diligence / TUPE process when schools join the Trust
Juliet is a keen horse-rider, follower of professional cycling, and enjoys holidaying in France.
Declarations of Interest 2018/19
- Partner is Director at Triton Construction