Joe Dundas | Communications and Marketing Manager
Joe is a communications and public relations specialist with experience working for some of the largest UK businesses.
Born in Staffordshire, he lives in Newcastle-under-Lyme with his wife and son. Outside of work he can be found supporting his beloved Liverpool and is a keen photographer.
For specific media requests you can email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe is responsible for:
- Creating an effective central communications strategy for the Trust.
- Being a central expert on communications and to enable key academy staff to share their expertise.
- Helping to manage any media enquiries for the trust and liaise effectively with the sponsor’s PR team.
- Engaging effectively with academy staff responsible for communication providing them with professional guidance and advice and the opportunities to learn.
Declarations of Interest 2018/19
- Chair of the Management Board at MERIT Pupil Referral Unit