Heather Unwin | Senior Governance and Admin Officer
Heather has over 10 years’ experience administration.
She has worked for The Co-operative Group since 2009 as a HR Administrator. In 2012 she moved to the Social Goals and Membership team as a Grants Development Co-ordinator. She joined the Co-op Academies Trust in 2014.
Heather is married with two children, lives in Hazel Grove and is a keen crafter.
Heather is responsible for:
- Collation and distribution of regular meeting papers and other documents.
- Co-ordinate Trust Board and governing body meetings
- Minute taking for various meetings of school governing bodies as required
- Maintain Central Trust website
- Maintain close links with key colleagues at the Co-operative Group
- Primary contact point for external and partner organisations
Declarations of Interest 2016/17
- None to Declare