Heather Unwin | Governance Manager
Heather has over 15 years’ experience administration.
She has worked for The Co-operative Group since 2009 as a HR Administrator. In 2012 she moved to the Social Goals and Membership team as a Grants Development Co-ordinator. She joined the Co-op Academies Trust in 2014.
Heather is responsible for:
- Providing professional clerking and governance advice to the Trust Board, its Chair and committees, meeting the Trust’s timelines and quality expectations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with our professional clerking providers and providing a single point of contact.
- Working collaboratively and holistically as part of a wider Governance Team to ensure consistent high quality and forward-looking governance.
- Securing the effective organisation, administration, and compliance of Trust Board and Local Governing Body governance.
- Leading the delivery of contracted clerking services.
Declarations of Interest 2017/18
- None to Declare